Here is one of my favorite breakfast/brunch recipes. It was one of those things I make but I never thought to put on my blog until my mom had sent me this photo. This recipe came about when I was doing sales. Anyone who has worked in sales knows you don’t always have time to eat. You’ll start to eat and then customers arrive needing your attention. I would try to eat scrambled eggs or a salad but using a fork seemed to take too much time. I put these eggs to-go in a wrap or on some whole wheat bread and in just few bites I’m ready to get back on the floor.
- 6 large eggs
- ½ to 1 cup Almond milk (or sometimes I just use water)
- Salt & Pepper (To Taste)
- ½ Tbs. Oregano
- 2 Tbs. Onions, chopped
- ½ cup bell peppers, diced
- 5 strips Turkey Bacon cooked and crumbled
- Pre-heat oven to 350*F. Line a small cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper and spray with oil. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, scramble eggs and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix together.
- Pour mixture in prepared pan. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until egg sets in center. Enjoy!
Don’t be afraid to try different toppings. I’ve seen some recipes where they put different toppings in each section of the pan so they have different types of eggs throughout the week.
Be sure to comment below and let me know what eggs-to go you like to use during your busy week.
Peace and Blessings 😊