We are trying to enjoy our last days of summer. Can’t believe it will be over so soon! We’ve spent many evenings firing up the grill and enjoying the warm weather. I typically serve a salad as a side dish but, today I wanted to do something different. I sliced the mushrooms, added seasonings, and wrapped them in foil. In just a few minutes, we had a yummy vegetable. I ended up eating them as my main dish as they were addictingly good.
- 1 lb mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 Tbs. chili oil
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- ½ Tbs. parsley
- Pinch of salt (optional)
- Take 14 inches of foil and fold it in half. Open the foil and place mushrooms on one half of the foil.
- Drizzle olive and chili oil on top and then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Lightly toss and then fold over the other half of the foil. Seal the edges.
- Place mushrooms on the grill at 350*F and let cook for 5-10 minutes or until soft.
You can make your own chili oil or buy your own. If you don’t have any chili oil, you can add more crushed red pepper or chili powder to add a little bit of spice.
Be sure to comment below and let me know how your enjoying your last days of summer.
Peace and Blessings 😊