Chicken wings are my go-to dish for any party I’m invited to especially if I am low on time. I learned this recipe at my internship at Emeril’s. One of my responsibilities was helping with the staff meal. Typically, wings are fried so I was surprised when my Sous Chef told me to bake them. The reason for this is they keep better. You don’t have to worry about having soggy wings. Take it from me, no one likes soggy wings. People will talk bad about you for sure!
- 2lb Chicken wings (I like flats and drums)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Cayenne Pepper (to taste)
- Sauce-Get creative! Sweet & sour, Hawaiian, Teriyaki, Lemon, Buffalo, etc.
- Pre-heat oven to 400*F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper and spray with a little cooking oil. Season wings and place on cookie sheets.
- Bake 20 minutes on one side, flip and cook for another 20 minutes or until wings reach 165*F.
This is a great recipe if you are low on time. You can throw them in the oven while you shower and get ready to leave. Then, right before you are about to head out the door toss them in any sauce and cover them with foil. Everyone will be impressed that you made something from “scratch” and will eat them right up.
Be sure to comment below and let me know your go-to recipe to bring to parties.
Peace and Blessings 😊